Welcome to my life....

I am glad that you have taken the time to let us connect with you and share a glimpse of our lives with you. I encourage you to do three things... 1. Leave comments: Tells us what you think about our posts and if they have impacted you in anyway. 2. If you are not already, subscribe to our email updates, so we can stay connected. 3. If we have a poll, give us a click; we want your two cents.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Back from Camp

We just got back from camp.  I was teaching & preaching at a summer camp outside of Kiev.  It was a lot of fun. I received a lot of compliments from the adult leaders and the more important critics, the youth.  That of course isn’t really necessary as I don’t preach or teach for the enjoyment of the crowd, but it sure is encouraging.  The camp was themed the “The King is Coming” which wouldn’t have been my choice for a summer camp theme, but alas, it wasn’t my choice.  I relished the opportunity however and asked the Lord to give His Word for the hour. He was faithful, as always.  He gave me some great illustrations and great methods for getting the crowd to own the message themselves.

No comments: