Welcome to my life....

I am glad that you have taken the time to let us connect with you and share a glimpse of our lives with you. I encourage you to do three things... 1. Leave comments: Tells us what you think about our posts and if they have impacted you in anyway. 2. If you are not already, subscribe to our email updates, so we can stay connected. 3. If we have a poll, give us a click; we want your two cents.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Road Trip...

I am leaving for a ministry road trip throughout the former Soviet Block. Another missionary and I are departing Kiev on Tuesday the 27th of March. The focus of this ministry trip is to liaison with the national Protestant educational institutions. We are trying to establish new methods of translating, publishing and distributing Global University curriculum not only in the C.I.S. and Baltic regions but everywhere we (Global University) operates.

Our first stop...Moscow. I just paid $300 for a VISA and $30 for a invitation and $3 for one photo copy at the Russian Consul. Honestly...If Jesus didn't love the Russian Consul...I wouldn't. The next stop will be the capital of Estonia, Tallinn. From there we will head south to Riga, the capital of Latvia. Then moving farther south we will hit Vilnius, capital of Lithuania and reputedly very beautiful. We could easily head to Kiev, from there, in a strait shot through Belarus...that is if it wasn't a communist, totalitarian state posing a democracy, and making it extremely hard for Americans to get in....so, we will be heading to Warsaw, Poland.

I may not know it but Natasha and I have to leave Ukraine every six months because of our VISAs. So Natasha will be meeting me in Warsaw for my birthday (April 5th) and we will spend the night there. The next day will will make the 4 hour drive to Krakow, spending 2 nights there and making a day trip to Auschwitz.

We will then be heading back to Ukraine. Keep us in prayer.

No comments: