Welcome to my life....

I am glad that you have taken the time to let us connect with you and share a glimpse of our lives with you. I encourage you to do three things... 1. Leave comments: Tells us what you think about our posts and if they have impacted you in anyway. 2. If you are not already, subscribe to our email updates, so we can stay connected. 3. If we have a poll, give us a click; we want your two cents.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Prayer Requests 7-31-07

Here are a few prayer requests...

  1. I injured the tendon attached to the back of my heel on my left foot.  It is causing me a lot of pain.  It is healing slowly and making it very difficult for me to stay mobile.  This is quite a problem, especially since I have a team with us right now, and I need to be on the go 24-7.
  2. My laptop had a misfortunate accident.  It would cost almost as much to repair as to replace.  Please pray that the Lord will provide a new one soon. I would like to switch to Mac with my next purchase as I am tired of fighting the "good" fight with PCs.
  3. Natasha is taking a new position at a local, Christian orphanage.  We will share more about that later.  Please pray for her about this.  She starts in September.
  4. In November, I am planning to go to India again to do another Pastors' Conference with Global Infusion and IET (India Evangelical Team).  I need to raise $1,600 for that.
  5. Today is the 35th Anniversary for John & Nancy Hanebury, my parents and greatest supporters.  Just pray a blessing on them. I wouldn't be here with out them.  That is true...in so many ways.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Lloyd & Natasha!
Greetings from Tulsa in the Mighty Name of Jesus! Great to see your blog. Praying for you this week! May you know HIS healing touch in your foot!

May the God of peace who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus that great Shepherd of the sheep equip you with everything good for doing his will and may he work in us (you) what is pleasing to him through Jesus Christ to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen! Heb. 13:20-21

Love and prayers,
Brenda

Shelli said...

Silly Lloyd...are you STILL pursuing that dream of being a chinese acrobat? I just don't think that's your calling in life.

HA HA HA...just kidding my brother! I'm praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Lloyd...
I am praying for you...and your healing, family, etc. I understand the need to raise the money...feel that myself:) SO, I pray the Lord answers both of our prayers.

The good news...I have some blog sites now...so I joined you in your attempt to live long and proser on blogspot. It's all pretty cool...glad you introduced me to it.

take care, had fun at the Birthday party last night, hope to see you again soon.
blessings, Rick

Debbie said...

Hi! Just linked over to your site here after "strolling" through my xanga blogring...we're in France, always interested in what God is doing in Europe. Is your foot doing better? May you know God's encouragement in your ministry.

Blake said...

Bro! I started a blogger site! Crazy times...