Welcome to my life....

I am glad that you have taken the time to let us connect with you and share a glimpse of our lives with you. I encourage you to do three things... 1. Leave comments: Tells us what you think about our posts and if they have impacted you in anyway. 2. If you are not already, subscribe to our email updates, so we can stay connected. 3. If we have a poll, give us a click; we want your two cents.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ukrainians Are Advised to Arrange Cheap Flights

 Final someone with a voice is saying what I have been saying.  I hope their advice is taken sooner than later!

German experts stress that cheap flights need to be introduced in Ukraine by 2012. These flights will be used by football fans from Europe where flying is more widespread than traveling by train. -

Ukrayinska Pravda

If Ukraine, had cheap flights to Europe with airlines like Wizzair, Ryanair, EasyJet and SkyEurope...they could attract a lot more tourists.  Not to mention it would make it a lot easier on missionaries like myself who need to exit the country every six (6) months.  Those aforementioned airlines allow you to travel anywhere in Europe for $50-$100 if you book in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come on...cheap flights, come on...

dude...may it happen, I pray Ukraine listens to pressure...

Rock on, good post...